Greenville, South Carolina

Remember for the customers that have complaints for GREEN CORNER AUTO Either leave your comments here or leave your email address.If you look on this page carefully you can send me a email on this website with out anyone interviewing or you can log on to my taallison@yahoo.com acct.

The 5 people that i already talk to have my pass word to sign the petition. I was told by my lawyer that 5 was enough, but if i can get ten we can come close to getting these type of companies shut down. If this doesn't concern Green Corner Auto please leave comments on other blog... Thanks please feel free to state your opinion with commonsense.

Have a bless day..

Had an Experience with Green Corner Auto Park?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Hyundai - Wrong commitments and when the buyer makes payment they then take the buyer for granted. I feel cheated Hyundai "I have Booked Car I20 Hyundai (Silver Colour) with the Dealer (M/s. DSC Motor Pvt Ltd) 399, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, India, Dealer Executive Mr. Jeyaguru. P...." Read more Fleetwood RV - 2014 Bounder Classic pure trash Fleetwood RV "Our 2014 Bounder Classic has been nothing but trouble since the day we bought it, 3 months after purchase we had a pipe burst in the 1/2 bath and flooded..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Thor ACE first RV Last RV Thor Motor Coach "So here is the story of the RV we purchased from the shysters at Camping World. We purchased a 2015 Thor ACE. Started off super excited and it all went..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more