Remember for the customers that have complaints for GREEN CORNER AUTO Either leave your comments here or leave your email address.If you look on this page carefully you can send me a email on this website with out anyone interviewing or you can log on to my taallison@yahoo.com acct.

The 5 people that i already talk to have my pass word to sign the petition. I was told by my lawyer that 5 was enough, but if i can get ten we can come close to getting these type of companies shut down. If this doesn't concern Green Corner Auto please leave comments on other blog... Thanks please feel free to state your opinion with commonsense.

Have a bless day..

Had an Experience with Green Corner Auto Park?

Comments

Hyundai - 2012 Elantra dead engine / misleading warranty Hyundai "...A 2012 vehicle under 100,000 miles needing an entire engine replacement is ridiculous and unacceptable!..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more 2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more