Greenville, South Carolina

Remember for the customers that have complaints for GREEN CORNER AUTO Either leave your comments here or leave your email address.If you look on this page carefully you can send me a email on this website with out anyone interviewing or you can log on to my taallison@yahoo.com acct.

The 5 people that i already talk to have my pass word to sign the petition. I was told by my lawyer that 5 was enough, but if i can get ten we can come close to getting these type of companies shut down. If this doesn't concern Green Corner Auto please leave comments on other blog... Thanks please feel free to state your opinion with commonsense.

Have a bless day..

Had an Experience with Green Corner Auto Park?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Thor Motor Coach - Thor ACE first RV Last RV Thor Motor Coach "So here is the story of the RV we purchased from the shysters at Camping World. We purchased a 2015 Thor ACE. Started off super excited and it all went..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood Rv Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Hyundai - Wrong commitments and when the buyer makes payment they then take the buyer for granted. I feel cheated Hyundai "I have Booked Car I20 Hyundai (Silver Colour) with the Dealer (M/s. DSC Motor Pvt Ltd) 399, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, India, Dealer Executive Mr. Jeyaguru. P...." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more