Greenville, South Carolina

Remember for the customers that have complaints for GREEN CORNER AUTO Either leave your comments here or leave your email address.If you look on this page carefully you can send me a email on this website with out anyone interviewing or you can log on to my taallison@yahoo.com acct.

The 5 people that i already talk to have my pass word to sign the petition. I was told by my lawyer that 5 was enough, but if i can get ten we can come close to getting these type of companies shut down. If this doesn't concern Green Corner Auto please leave comments on other blog... Thanks please feel free to state your opinion with commonsense.

Have a bless day..

Had an Experience with Green Corner Auto Park?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood Rv Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more 2013 Chrysler Town and Country trim Chrysler "We have a 2013 Town and Country with approx. 32,000 mi and pieces of the trim are just falling off. First it was the drivers side plastic covering the LED..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Thor ACE first RV Last RV Thor Motor Coach "So here is the story of the RV we purchased from the shysters at Camping World. We purchased a 2015 Thor ACE. Started off super excited and it all went..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more